Phoenix Contact CAPAROC – A customizable modular circuit breaker system.
CAPAROC is your individual modular system for overcurrent protection. With versatile combination options, easy operation, and rapid design-in, a fully tailored benchmark in device protection. Using this system, you are perfectly positioned for the future.
- Customizable: a wide range of individual modules and combination options.
- Modular: the system can be extended or remodelled at any time.
- No down time: modules can be removed or added during operation.
- Future proof: an originally simple solution can quickly be upgraded to create an intelligent solution.
- Plug and Play: can be pre-assembled tool-free and installed to the control cabinet in one block.
- Machine building and systems manufacturing
- CAPAROC circuit breaker’s systematic approach means that rapid error localization and short-term adjustments in the process are no longer overly challenging.
- High degree of flexibility as each circuit breaker’s channel can be set individually.
- CAPAROC’s future proof design allows the entire circuit breaker system to be easily extended.
- Automotive industry
- Digitalization in production plants is continuing to advance, CAPAROC’s intuitive system provides a constant overview of the status of your system.
- Potential sources of interference can be identified in advance and eliminated proactively.
- Downtimes can be kept to a minimum, allowing uninterrupted production sequences.
- Process industry
- The CAPAROC circuit breaker system enables system downtimes to be prevented in highly complex process plants. Thus satisfying the growing demands on system availability and flexibility.
- The controller functions allow loads to be switched on and off and it’s also possible to reset a channel that has tripped. This eliminates the need for on-site maintenance if no ongoing fault has occurred.
- The circuit breaker system products have been tested and approved in accordance with a comprehensive range of the latest approvals, and further approvals will be added in the future.